“I fell in love with my work all over again. I remembered that it’s about the process, not just the product.”
Friday, July 17
Holiday Inn Dallas
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
WRITE MORE GOOD:
A COMMUNICATION WORKSHOP
FOR ALL KINDS OF COMMUNICATORS
We all communicate. Some of us even write copy. But the way brands engage with consumers is changing. So now, there's a workshop for creative professionals, marketers, salespeople, account planners and social media types that can help you:
- Learn where good copy comes from (not just how to write it)
- Build a rationale for your creative ideas
- Distill any communication challenge to five words (or fewer)
- Convey your ideas to peers and clients quickly and clearly
- Practice defining clear messages that fuel stronger writing
Good copy is good communication. And good communication starts with a clear message. So, while this workshop will give you tools and techniques for writing effective copy, it's really about developing, defining and delivering your message in a way that truly connects. Along the way, it might even change the way you think about the creative process.