“I fell in love with my work all over again. I remembered that it’s about the process, not just the product.”
Friday, March 23
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
WRITE MORE GOOD:
A COMMUNICATION WORKSHOP
FOR ALL KINDS OF COMMUNICATORS
Some of us are designers. Others are strategists. Maybe you write copy. Either way, we all communicate. And the way audiences engage with brands is changing. So now, there's a workshop for creative professionals, marketers, account executives and social media types that can help you:
- Learn where good copy comes from (not just how to write it)
- Build a rationale for your creative ideas
- Distill any communication challenge to five words (or fewer)
- Convey your ideas to peers and clients quickly and clearly
- Practice defining clear messages that fuel stronger writing
Good copy is good communication. And good communication starts with a clear message. So, while this workshop will give you tools and techniques for writing effective copy, it's really about developing, defining and delivering your message in a way that truly connects. Along the way, it might even change the way you think about the creative process.